SQL Delta Logo
SQL Delta Banner

Registration will not stick

Support and feedback for Version 6 of SQL Delta for SQL Server

Registration will not stick

Postby hansvandam » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi,

Every time I start SqlDelta 6, I have to re-enter the registration code which is then rejected. I get the message: "Please run Delta Config to install SQL Delta. All registration functions are disabled".
So, not having a clue what Delta Config is, I just reinstall SQL Delta, using the latest download available, then I register and activate it. Today I even had to deactivate existing registrations, I deactivated all 3 existing registrations on the same laptop and started with a clean sheet.

Now, some hours later (it's after 12, so the next day) it will not start or register again!

This is very frustrating, please help.

Kind regards,

Hans van Dam
hansvandam

Re: Registration will not stick

Postby andreschardong » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Same problem here!
Please try to fix it ASAP..
SqlDelta 5 was so much better... to bad I have to use SqlDelta6 with Sql 2014
andreschardong

Postby andreschardong » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Same problem here!
Please check this issue ASAP... SqlDelta 6 has also performance issues! I wish you make SqlDelta 5 compatible with Sql 2014
andreschardong

Postby david » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Can you confirm you have the latest version of SQL Delta V6.

As for performance issues, can you please provide more information about the issue and where the performance is less than V5 or generally poor. Most feedback we have received is that V6 is significantly quicker than V5 and our tests indicate it's twice as quick as V5 in most instances.
david
Site Admin

Postby hansvandam » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 am

Yes I do have the latest version, still having the issue but Support is working with me on it...
No complaints about performance, just the registration.
hansvandam

Postby david » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 pm

We understand issue has been fixed with version .2034
david
Site Admin

Postby bjlindy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:02 pm

We recently purchased SQL Delta Duo for SQL Server Version 6.2.0.2061. It installs fine and then I copy/paste the registration code. Everything seems to run fine and then I exit the application. The next time that I start the application it gives me this message, "Your system details have unexpectedly changed. You will need to re-enter your registration code to validate sql delta." I re-enter the registration code and it works fine again. Then the next time I start the application I receive the same error message. I have tried reinstalling it to a different folder with the same results. I have had a co-worker reinstall it using his own server login information with the same results. Looking at this thread from over a year ago this appears to be a problem that has come up before and it was stated that it was fixed in version .2034. Apparently it is a problem in version .2061. What is the fix? Thank you.
bjlindy

Return to Version 6