SQL Delta Logo
SQL Delta Banner

Would anyone want MYSQL compare support?

You can provide feedback to our developers

Would anyone want MYSQL compare support?

Postby delta » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:36 am

We have an in-house tool that synchronizes SQL Server and MYSQL databases. Would anyone want this functionality added to SQL Delta. If not would anyone want it as a stand-alone tool?
delta

Yes, this would be very useful for us...

Postby Michael Fu » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:12 pm

Yes, this feature would be of great use to us, either as part of SQL Delta or as a standalone tool. Feel free to contact me for additional clarifications if you wish -- you guys have my email. Sorry I can't be more specific in this forum.
Michael Fu

MYSQL/MSSQL compare

Postby Jay Bailey » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:31 am

Currently we are busy improving SQL Delta with plans to implement offline structure and data storage and a command line interface, by the end of the year. Due to this we aren't planning to release any MYSQL compare tool until next year, which at this stage will most likely be created as a stand alone tool.
Regards,
Jay Bailey
SQL Delta Support
Jay Bailey
Site Admin

MYSQL

Postby asawyer13 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:36 pm

Any update on this? I really could use sql delta for MYSQL.
Thanks,
Alan Sawyer
asawyer13

Postby Jay Bailey » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:45 pm

We have just started work on a new product which will be capable of comparing a number of different database types including MySQL, at this stage we are hoping that we will release the new product in August.
Regards,
Jay Bailey
SQL Delta Support
Jay Bailey
Site Admin

Postby david » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:25 am

Update on the previous post.

A MYSQL compare tool is under development and will be a separate product. The scheduled release date is November 2005.

If interested see announcements and the beta sign-up if you would like to trial this product when it's ready.
david
Site Admin

Re: Would anyone want MYSQL compare support?

Postby Axeva » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Very late to this post, obviously, but...

What became of this? A tool like SQLDelta that could compare two different MySQL databases would be fantastic. Did it ever see the light of day?
Axeva

Postby david » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Version 6 (under development) has support for SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL although we will release SQL Server first, then Oracle and then MySQL.
There is no timeframe for release although we are working towards release as quick as we can.

A professional edition (or something like that) may also have SQL Server, Oracle to MySQL and reverse compare functionality, certainly for data, although that is a little further out.
david
Site Admin

Postby Axeva » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 am

david wrote:Version 6 (under development) has support for SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL

That is great news. MySQL support is something I am really anxious for!
Axeva

Postby david » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 am

You can send us an email at support asking to receiving a Beta of MySQL when it ready and we will send you a link when we have the MySQL version ready.
david
Site Admin

Return to Feedback