SQL Delta Logo
SQL Delta Banner

"Your path does not exist" error

Support and information about SQL Delta for SQL Server Version 5

"Your path does not exist" error

Postby millisecond » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I've been using SQL Delta for months with no problems, but all of the sudden, when I click Sync on the Data tab, I get the following error:

Your path does not exist
Your current path C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\2 no longer exists and has been changed to \Users\<username>\. Script files can be found in this folder.

I'm simply try to push changed data between two SQL Server instances. Comparison wizard seems to run without problems, and identifies the changed rows correctly. The Sync button gives me this error. I've shut Sql Delta down and tried again, but same error message. I'm running 5.1.

Any ideas?
millisecond

Re: "Your path does not exist" error

Postby david » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:07 am

Hi,

In Set Options/General please check the path shown in Temp data folder. This can be any location however for data compare it's best to be local and on a drive that is big enough to hold the downloaded data. Perhaps there was a problem with the existing folder changing or the automatic reset did not work as expected and you may need to correct the change manually. Also confirm there is sufficient disk space on the drive.

Regards
David
david
Site Admin

Re: "Your path does not exist" error

Postby millisecond » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am

Thanks, I changed the folder from "C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\2" which didn't exist, "C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\" which does.

That seems to have fixed the problem.
millisecond

Return to Support Version 5